“TO BE TRUE TO OURSELVES WE MUST BE TRUE TO OTHERS”
Personal and Professional Credentials
Sonal Sharma is a rare combination of a homemaker and a professional. She is an MBA from Pune University. She was working at ICICI Securities in Mumbai as a Senior Relationship Manager. During this tenure, she has achieved recognition and awards (Best Employee of the month, Best mentor mentee award). Later, she joined Educomp as HR administrator. After Marriage she was based in Australia.
Her Husband Aditya Sharma, is currently employed with Oracle. He has done his MS from Edith Cowen University, Perth. We have a son who is fun loving and a smart kid.
After relocating from Australia, I am living in WH since Dec 2016 and have actively participated in social and cultural events.
Contribution to WH Community
- Actively participated in Navratri Event.
- One of the lead organizers for Republic Day 2018 Program.
- Contributing actively to develop a support group for organizing cultural events in WH in times to come.
Vision and Action Plan
- Create a happy, healthy society with friendly atmosphere at WH, where we accept our diversities and varied opinions gracefully.
- Currently she is home maker and mother, thus makes her uniquely aware of the challenges at WH. She is able to appreciate the safety need for the children kids and ladies in WH.
- Re-do the kids zone area which needs to be crafted and maintained properly.
- Lighting of Common areas to mitigate safety-related risks.
- Revision of Maid and Cook policy, as there are some discrepancies.
- Amend the Pet Dog Handbook that requires changes to suit the interest of the pet owners as well as the society at large.
- Install ~100 more CCTV cameras and operationalize the access control system. This will enhance security, safety and bring down the manpower cost in the long term.
- Meet/ speak to at least five persons (Residents and owners) daily, to take their suggestions/ views for improvement of services in WH.
- Work with the rest of the team cohesively with diverse thinking, for the overall betterment and greater good of the society. Aim to always uphold the common good over personal benefits of individuals/ groups.
- Zero tolerance for bad behavior, unlawful activities and abusive language in the community.
Flat No. – B2-151,WH
Mob: +91 8449624288
“A VOTE FOR ME IS THE VOTE FOR YOU”