Personal and Professional Credentials
Mohi is working in Oracle as a Senior Software Development Manager and having 18 years’ experience in Software Industry. He worked in world top MNCs like BEA, Sun Microsystems and Oracle.
He is also PMP by PMI since 2010 and active member of PMI Bangalore chapter. He is an active Toastmaster of Bangalore Toastmaster Club since 2011. He served as a Secretary, Vice President Public Relations leadership roles for Bangalore Toastmaster Club. He also mentored many corporate toastmaster clubs and mentored many TMs to improve their leadership skills.
He also worked as a Secretary for FUN@Work Oracle Employee Club, which has 30000 members and registered under KSRA 1960.
He has a Masters from BITs, Pilani and pursing Ex MBA from IIM Ahmedabad. Mohi and his wife Asifa have two sons, Elder Studying 5th standard and Younger is starting school from this June. Asifa done her M. Tech from NIT, Warangal and working in Infosys, Bangalore. All staying in WH for over 3.5 years and we were one of the first occupants in WH in D block and actively participating in all community activities.
Contribution to WH Community
Mohi was involved with DLF from 2009, and his struggle and fight with DLF started with in 2010. Mohi was Involved in each and every activities, including protest and dharna and even slept on the road for two days fighting for our dream apartments.
Mohi was involved in managing all dharna activities and closely followed progress of project construction with DLF at various stages. Mohi was also part of inspection team created of Westend Heights customers during the initial days.
Few other key achievements
- Was one of core member of D block core team and initiated improvement activities in D block and resolved several issues like seepage, road and greenery improvement.
- Worked along with Kartikeya Khanna on Cauvery water issue and filed RTIs. Followed up closely with BWSSB Chief Engineer and rest of the team, and successfully managed to get Cauvery Water connection to WH.
- Worked with Bharath in following up with DLF and BBMP to get the Final OC
- Worked closely with BBMP along with other members of the team to procure permission for the club house construction. Also helped to resolve conflict on the club house land with localites.
- Lead Sport s events in WH on Republic Day 2017 and 2018. Participated in organizing the events on Diwali, Christmas and Dandiya Festivals. Procured Wheel Chairs and Stretcher for community from the funds generated from these events.
- Initiated the highly successful clean-up drive campaign and installed dustbins and permanent sign boards on of WH Road.
- Active member of Greenery improvement in Campus and outside Campus. Member of Water Saving and Garbage Segregation improvement and awareness program.
- Took part in organizing Blood Donation Camp initiative in WH
- Along with Bharath, worked with DLF to get spare granite sheets and laid them at temp gym area where this place is helping many residents to have small functions.
- Participated in multi-pronged pressure action on DLF to resolve issues with BBMP/BDA and start Club-House construction.
- Worked with JLL and SLV teams to address security related issues, resolving conflicts and enforcing certain degree of discipline inside the complex, in-spite of limited powers, through persuasion and decisiveness. Helped evict tenants from two flats, indulging in immoral activities. Preventing further damage to society’s reputation.
- Part of the Sports Facilitators Group that is overseeing many initiatives to develop sports infrastructure in WH.
- Active member of Water-Action Team and Bribe-Free Khata Team.
- Actively participated in Vendor Policy formulation team, draft of which is ready for implementation that the new Executive Committee can take forward.
Vision and Action Plan
- Work with team to pressurize BESCOM on completion of DLF Power Sub-station and repair of Golahalli power line that is supposed to supply direct power to WH. It will bring down the power-failure rate and thus reduce our DG bills.
- Initiate installation of a comprehensive Apartment management software, that will bring-in efficiencies and accountability in all services. This will also help reduce expenses by optimizing manpower costs and foster a culture of cost-saving in WH.
- Foster healthy and sustainable Waste Management practices in WH through awareness campaigns, influencing stake holders and service providers to segregate and manage waste economically and efficiently.
- Continuous and sharp monitoring of Club House construction, fit-out and installation of items for their quality, workmanship and compliances.
- Completion of tasks undertaken towards creating new sports infrastructure in WH and undertake new projects for more sports facilities.
- Undertake Green initiatives in and around WH to plant more trees and foster a healthy atmosphere around us.
- Bond with local communities and gain their goodwill. This would help us bond with the people in surrounding areas and foster a safe living environment to WHites.
- Undertake suitable measures for conservation of water in apartments and reduce our water bills, through items like water aerators, water meters etc.
Flat No. – D1115, WH
Mob: +91 9886765438