Personal and Professional Credentials:
Bharath Gowda M D has worked in IT field in different roles for around 16 years now for organisations like IBM, ITC infotech and AOL. He has a Bachelor’s degree in Electronics & Communication. Bharath spends his spare time at his farm house, taking care of agricultural fields and also does valuable social service.
Initiatives and Contribution in WH:
- Working with BESCOM to get the meter name transferred without bribe.
- Coordinating with DLF & BBMP to get the khatha bifurcation done which will help in getting A- Khata to all buyers.
- Working on sports related development in different parks as a team.
- Gym area tiling was executed for the benefit of society.
- Coordinated with DLF for getting the badminton court work done. Supported other members in completing it.
- Kannada Rajyothsava function was planned and executed successfully with the help of all team members.
- From 2012 till Possession, planned many agitations against DLF, and was continuously pressurising DLF for the deliverables.
- Worked with BBMP office and pressurised them for getting the B & C block OC.
- Worked with BBMP and pressurised them for getting the club house plan sanctioned and obtain CC.
- Was part of the team to get the street lights installed on WH Avenue.
- As a team, executed the traffic management plan on WH Avenue.
- Was driving the coordination meeting with all owners to get the daily issues resolved.
Vision and Action Plan for WH:
- Using various measures, would like to bring down the maintenance cost for the society.
- With safety measures like efficient security deployment and CCTV , wants to make society safe and secure.
- Wants to develop the sports ground for young children and create more sports infrastructure in under-utilized/ unutilized areas within the complex, other than Club House.
- Closely monitor the functioning of the service provider (JLL) to ensure their efficiency and improve service quality & response time.
Flat No. – B1096, WH
Mob: +91 9886160012