Personal and Professional Credentials:
Kaushik N Patel is an expert in Corporate Finance, having done his MBA in Finance and founded Parasoft Software Pvt. Ltd. in 2005, and is an industry practitioner with hands-on experience. Before this he was a Director of Sunrise Inc. from 1996 to 2004. A true professional with decades of experience, he has worked in bank, Real estate and even agricultural marketing, before becoming a full-time entrepreneur. He was a member, a secretary and then President of Anand Wholesale Grain Merchant Association (1993-2004). He went on to become the Vice Chairman of Sardar Gunj Bank, where is started his banking career in 1994. Besides his full time commitment at his company, he is the President of the RWA at Nagaraja Premier Apartment, where he lives with his family.
Contribution towards WH:
- Actively participated in the Dharna against DLF, resulting in expediting of construction of WH
- He is currently leading the fight against another builder SJR, besides fighting DLF in NCDRC case. His rich experience is coming handy in our fight against injustices of DLF.
- He led the Finance Sub-Team of Core Team since June 2016, that brought about following changes:
- Reduction of Maint costs from Rs 3.5 to Rs 2.5.
- Invoicing based on Actual costs and not Estimated costs.
- Detailed verification of CAM account that led to avoidance of service tax liability.
- Getting refund of Service Tax paid erroneously by DLF-led association to the tune of Rs 1 Crore.
- Regular monitoring and deep-dive into the accounting of CAM, that has kept a check on expenses.
Vision and Action Plan for WH
- Ensure internal and external audit of association accounts without any bias or violations.
- Mitigate the risks of any penalty due to accounting oversight in future.
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations in vogue.
- Minimize the tax liability of the association, without violating any rules or regulations, using fair income-expense practices.
- Work towards bringing down the Maintenance costs from Rs 2.5 to around Rs 2.0 psqft.
- Fair and economical selection of service providers, keeping financial prudence at the center of attention.
Flat No. : A6092, WH
Mob No. : +91 9886606310
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org